Apps to earn money (2020) | Free earning apps

Apps to earn money (2020) |  Free earning apps 


Apps to earn money (2020) |  Free earning apps


Hello guys, how are you? I hope you are fine.

If you are a student, a teenager, or anyone who is struggling for making money online then congratulations, you are in the right place. Internet is huge and I know there are many websites and apps that claim to offer you money online. But my dear friends most of them are nothing but just a scam. So how do you know who should you trust or not?

So I decided to guide you. Don't worry I personally checked all of these applications so you get high-quality apps from here.

Today I will tell you an android app in which you can make money up to Rs700/- per month.
I know this a not a big sum but if you will give it 2-3hr a day you can even make up to Rs 5000/-per month.

Do you know how much I earned? I give this app 3-hr a day and end up with Rs 5000/- in a month. 
Yes, my friends, you can also make this. So let's get started.




App's NameDhani (8.1mb)

Apps to earn money (2020) |  Free earning appsApps to earn money (2020) |  Free earning apps
How to earn

(Step 1)-First, install this app on your android device. If you will install from here you will get ₹30/- instant money on your account.


(Step 2)-You have to one of these documents in order to create your account - aadhar card or voter id, pan card...etc.You can check it. It is very easy.


Hooray, your account is now created successfully. Now you can start earning from it.

I know you're wondering how we should make money from it. Let me tell you. There are following ways by which you can earn

  • You can play games and earn real cash. There are plenty of interesting games waiting for you. Don't think this is very hard. You can start it on the very first day. And it's completely free.

  • You can also get a personal loan from here. It sounds very interesting,

  • This is the best way to earn from this app. You can refer to your friend. Let me tell you the prize for one refer. 1refer=10rs. Shocked? Yes, it is true. Referring is not a very tough job and can be done easily. I earned 1000+rs by just referring.
 Apps to earn money (2020) |  Free earning apps
Wait! One thing left, how to withdraw?


  • You can use your cash in the app itself. Yes, in this you can:
  • Recharge your mobile, dth connection.
  • Pay electricity, water bills, broadband, gas cylinder, etc.
  • Book bus, flights.hotels,trains,etc.
Apps to earn money (2020) |  Free earning apps

I assure you that this app is trusted and download rate is over 10million. So why waiting?
Go and download the app.



I hope you liked this article. Thanks for reading.

Apps to earn money (2020) |  Free earning apps




Apps to earn money (2020) | Free earning apps Apps to earn money (2020) |  Free earning apps Reviewed by Smart T.V For U on June 17, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.